Most people assert that negative news spread faster than positive ones and, no matter how unfounded, could damage a person’s character and reputation. No matter how grand your brand is, one negative or positive review on a platform like BritainReviews could very well make or mar your business. Research has shown that online reviews influence about 90% of purchasing decisions, and this implies that, as a brand or business owner, you cannot underestimate the power of reviews.
What makes reviews this powerful?
- They are not a sales pitch. They are the opinions of customers on the services and products offered by an organization. This implies that reviews are candid and honest, not targeted at covering up flaws, but opening it up.
- They work to reinforce the thoughts on a brand, be it positive or negative. It is more likely that a potential customer will choose to transact or decide not to transact a business with your company or any other company at that, depending on the opinions of a host of other customers.
- Reviews are tools that help to foster trust between a business and its customers. They are third-party insights into the business processes, quality, and model.
How can you influence reviews to your advantage?
- Give customers a reason to love your brand
- Establish your presence on review sites
- Encourage customers to leave reviews while teaching them how to write the reviews
- Quickly respond to reviews, whether good or bad
Make sure to spread the reviews and show improvement where needed.
Some companies, to boost sales, put up fake reviews. This is not good and, if found out, will cause distrust in the company, which could cause its eventual downfall. It has been proven that genuine and positive reviews are extremely beneficial to the growth of a business.
Check out some tips to know to buy a laptop.
Whether you are writing articles, a term paper, teaching a class, organizing research, surfing the web, or doing some designs, you will need the right laptop to suit your needs and still stay in your budget range. The various models with different sizes and operating systems could confuse you if you want to get a laptop. Check out some tips that could help you when you want to buy a system;
- Go for portability
- Try a resolution of at least 1080p
- Choose a laptop with at least 8hrs of battery life
- Get a 2-1 only if you need a touch screen
- Buy a laptop with impressive specifications
Specifications determine how fast and how well the laptop would work, so make sure you get a laptop with at least okay specifications. If you are not going to move around much, portability might not be necessary. However, if you are going to be moving it around, try a smaller and lighter laptop.
You can always get a better laptop for money when you go for the conventional style, but if you plan on using the laptop as a tablet, consider the 2-1 laptop. … Read More..